Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Darling Harbour Exhibition

I just love this photo nothing to do with Darling Harbour or Cruising
 



Darling Harbor from the air













Cruise ship in Sydney
 
Cruising under the Harbour Bridge

 
Waiting for the cruise

Cruising in a cold climate
 
 

Carolyn very kindly  picked me up and drove me to Darling Harbor this morning to see the Cruising Exhibition.  I thought it would be more unusual types of cursing.  Really it was a huge clearing warehouse of brochures, far too general to be interesting or of use for me and too crowded to function.  I meet Barbara from Lindsay Street and Judi & her husband.  Maybe I need to visit a travel exhibition.








A not so good cruise.

Not a good time to be on a cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment