Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Samsung Shop Sydney



 We had lunch in the Queen Victoria Building, very pleasant, we talked for hours & then had to hurry to buy a present.

The shops on the upper floors of QVB are wonderful, the top is the best.

I was thinking MS Surface would be a notebook and tablet all in one; but it has not been tried and tested as yet and the first one often has teething difficulties that are sorted out in the 2nd edition.
This is is the premier version of "MS Surface"  more powerful, and can rum all applications, for  business end of  he market.
Samsung Shop Sydney on George Street almost diagonally opposite to Apple Store
My 1st choice in a smartphone it above; I can't wait to touch it  it looks beautiful



Not as crowded as the Apple Store & about one third the size.  Staff are not overly familiar with the products, you had to go up to them for attention: I feel they need more training.                
I wanted to find out more about the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 smartphone released in Germany 4 days ago, but no one seems to know when or if will be released in Australia.  It was beautiful to touch and hold (Samsung Galaxy Note 1)




What I found very interesting was the Samsung Series 9 notebook it looked as thin and as light as the Apple air notebook.

 I looked at their tablets in all sizes, but non of them came near the iPad retina display.  I would be happy to have the Galaxy Note 2 smartphone, to double as a  tablet and have a notebook for traveling.  But I don't know if it will happen; &  I have left it to late to buy an iPad now, as the new iPad well be released next month.

I think I will just have to buy an iPad and be done with it. As far as display the retina display it is streets ahead of all the tablets I have seen, there are lesions on how to use it which is just as important, no use having it if you can't use it. Then see if  Samsung Note 2 is release in Australia, if not I  still have my little phone & I would be connected with the internet with the iPad which is the important thing for me not phone calls.  Then a notebook is released, that does all the things I want I will buy it, until then I will use my iPad.  I can't bear the vacillation any longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment